We would love to help you with the coordination and design of:
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Receptions
- Parties (engagement, anniversary, and birthday)
- Showers (wedding and baby)
- Wedding Brunches/Luncheons
At Event Details and Designs, there is not a list of set packages. We can completely customize our services to best suit your needs and budget. We can assist you with…
Event Design and Décor
Our design and décor services will be the key in setting your event apart from the rest. We will work closely with you to create a design concept that is uniquely yours.
“Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” ― Anna Wintour
It is our goal to hear your guests exclaim “This is absolutely beautiful, and definitely so you!”
The design process begins with a complimentary consultation, where we will discuss your ideas, style, theme, and color pallet. We will also discuss your thoughts on the items listed below, and develop a plan of action and budget that suits your vision. Each of these services can be provided a la carte, or can be combined to provide you with a custom design package.
- Ceremony Décor
- Ceremony Backdrops/Canopies
- Bouquets and Boutonnieres
- Floorplan Development
- Floral Designs
- Custom Backdrops
- Wall and Celling Draping
- Specialty Table Décor (Cake, Sign In, Sweetheart/Head Table, Candy Buffet, etc.)
- Complete Set Up and Break Down
- Management of sub-contractors -rentals, contracts, and returns (tents, specialty linens, staging, furniture, etc. if necessary)
Feel free to bring photos and show your pins! This gives us a great visual starting point, and helps us to understand what you envision for your special day.
Day of Coordination
Our coordination services will allow you, your family, and friends the opportunity to relax and enjoy the day, while we take care of the details. The planning process also begins with a complimentary consultation. During this time, we will discuss the support you are receiving from the on-site personnel of your venue, and determine what additional support you are in need of in ensuring that your special day runs smoothly. Additional consultations can be set as needed, and communication via phone and email will be consistently available. Again, each of these services can be provided a la carte, or can be combined to provide you with a custom coordination package.
Prior to day of:
- Final Consultation – 3 to 4 weeks prior to the wedding to develop the wedding day time-line, create a detailed itinerary, and confirm vendor contracts, arrivals, and set-ups
- Organize, Manage, and Lead Rehearsal – guide family, wedding party, officiant, and on-site coordinator through the timing and script of the ceremony
- Execute Décor Set-Up
- Coordinate Vendor Arrivals – oversee set-ups
- Ensure Arrival and Set-Up of Personal Items – guest book, programs, unity candle/sand, champagne flutes, cake knife and server, card box, menu cards, table names and numbers, etc.
- Distribute Bouquets and Boutonnieres
- Wedding Party Line-Up – oversee execution of the ceremony
- Communicate with DJ – oversee reception execution (announcement of arrival, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, departure, etc.)
- Distribute Final Payment/Gratuities – service staff, DJ, officiant, etc.
- Secure Gifts – send them with a person of your choice
Because our services are completely customizable, there are not set prices. However, we offer sensibly-priced coordination and design options. Contact us so that we can discuss your needs and develop a plan within your budget!